Area Customer Communications Executive
Arriva Midlands and Arriva the Shires are part of the Deutsche Bahn group and we are focusing on continually improving service quality, customer satisfaction and profitability. We are looking for an Area Customer Communications Executive, based at Luton, to join us on our journey.
Reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager, you will be brand and customer communications champion for your area, have a detailed understanding of your local services and customers to support delivery of regional marketing activity. You will also be responsible for meeting the area managing director's local messaging requirements and, most importantly, ensure that all customer touchpoints and communications in your area are on-brand and on-message through line management of the roadside team.
Tasked with maintaining focus on improving customer communications in their area, this role would suit someone with marketing and communications experience, who is looking to build experience in a semi-autonomous role.
The successful candidate should be:
- a proactive and hands-on individual, as well as resilient and determined as you undertake some repetitive tasks, but you will have a variety of different tasks to work on, designing marketing material and project-managing local events
- customer and brand focused with experience in a customer focused role
- able to use communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate and forge effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and departments
- diplomatic and flexible to work on numerous simultaneous projects
- have strong design skills with experience using Adobe InDesign
- hold a full driving licence and be willing and able to travel between the four depot locations in Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and High Wycombe
In return we offer:
- a competitive salary
- free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
- company pension scheme
- up to 28 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- access to our online discount scheme, including childcare vouchers, at The Village
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please forward your CV and covering letter, quoting reference MS-ACCES-0716, to:
Adam Rose, HR Advisor, Arriva the Shires, 487 Dunstable Road, Luton, Bedfordshire. LU4 8DSClosing Date: Tue 09 August, 2016
Reference Number: MS-ACCES-0716
Arriva is committed to diversity. If you’re good, you’re welcome.