Greenline and easyJet
Book ahead for a great deal on bus travel
easyJet customers who buy their coach ticket online can travel on our Green Line 757 service between London and London Luton Airport at the special price of:
- £14.00 – Single
- £15.50 – Return
You must make your return journey within three months of making your outward journey.
If you are travelling with a large group, of more than 15 people please call 0044 (0)1582 584478 (open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT).
PLEASE READ THE 'IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION' BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
Important Booking Information
- Prior to booking you should check the scheduled timetable to ensure that there is a journey when you need one.
- Please note that this is a print your own ticket journey. You must be able to print your emailed ticket prior to travel. The confirmation email is not valid for travel.
- Tickets are pre-purchased online for a particular date of travel and must be presented on the date of travel.
- It is not possible to reserve a seat on any journey.
An outward ticket will only be valid on the date specified on that ticket. Tickets are not transferrable or refundable (except in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Booking).
- Any return journey must be made within 3-months of the date of the date of the outward journey.
- It is your responsibility to check easyJet's check-in requirements and ensure that you reach your destination in sufficient time to comply with such requirements.
- In particular, allow sufficient time between the arrival at the airport and the advised check-in time for your flight.
To ensure you receive the vouchers please add our email address to your address box: [email protected]