New zones for Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
From 18 June 2017, we're making changes to fares and zones across Beds & Bucks to provide better value for money tickets and simpler zones.
- Number of zones simplified.
- Luton & Dunstable zone saver tickets to drop in price.
- Bucks' Plus replaced by the new extended ORBIT ticket covering all the zones below along with the 321 and 500.
- Aylesbury fares as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- New Leighton Buzzard Town zone introduced replacing D1 only tickets.
- High Wycombe Town zone extended to Holmer Green.
- High Wycombe Plus zone extended to Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Amersham and Chesham.
View your area...
If your zone or ticket is not listed, there is no change.
As easy as 1, 2, 3 in Aylesbury!
We're making things simple in Aylesbury, alongside the great value saver tickets above, short-hop singles are now £1, standard singles are capped at a maxium of £2, and returns are withdrawn and replaced by the £3 day saver ticket. 1,2,3!
Student Day - £2.40
Student Weekly - £10
Student 4-Weekly £32
For term and annual tickets, visit arrivabus.co.uk/student
Alongside the above changes, we're making changes to some single and return fares.
In High Wycombe, we're withdrawing service 34 tickets and are introducing a maximum single fare of £2.40 and a maximum return of £2.70, available all day.
Following the withdrawal of the Amersham and Chesham zone due to the extension of the High Wycombe Plus zone, we're introducing a maximum return of £3.70 in the Amersham and Chesham area.
In Oxford, we're simplifying our singles and returns in the city with a maximum £1.50 single and flat £2.50 return to Thornhill/Park and Ride. Child and student singles are simplified with a flat £1 fare and returns no longer available.