Catch the Bus Week Prize Draw Promotion: terms and conditions
- The Promoter: Arriva Plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- There are a total of 5 daily prize draws, and they are open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the 5 daily prize draws.
- The daily prize draws are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the promotion to win the prizes detailed in clause 5, entrants must enter the Arriva ‘CTBW’ Prize Draw promotion each day by filling in our online form here: (arrivabus.co.uk/ctbw).
- The following prizes will be available to win each day between Monday 2nd July 2018 and Friday 6th July 2018 and winners will be able to win 1 (one) of each of the prizes available:
|Daily Draw Period
||Prize Draw Date/Time
||Quantity of prizes available
||Monday 2nd July 2018 00:01 AM
||Monday 2nd July 2018 23:59PM
||Tuesday 3rd July 2018 (09:00AM – 15:00PM)
||Arriva Day m-ticket
||Tuesday 3rd July 2018 00:01 AM
||Tuesday 3rd July 2018 23:59PM
||Wednesday 4th July 2018 (09:00AM – 15:00PM)
||Arriva Weekly m-ticket
||Wednesday 4th July 2018 00:01 AM
||Wednesday 4th July 2018 23:59PM
||Thursday 5th July 2018 (09:00AM – 15:00PM)
||Arriva 4 Weekly m-ticket
||Thursday 5th July 2018 00:01 AM
||Thursday 5th July 2018 23:59PM
||Friday 6th July 2018 (09:00AM – 15:00PM)
||Arriva Annual m-ticket
||Monday 2nd July 2018 00:01 AM
||Friday 6th July 2018 23:59PM
||Monday 9th July 2018 (09:00AM – 15:00PM)
||£1000 cash prize
- Entries for the Arriva CTBW promotion will only be valid if received during the promotional period as indicated in clause 5, entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The £1000 cash prize will be paid by cheque within thirty (30) days of being notified of their win.
- All entries received between 00:01AM on Monday 2nd July 2018 and 23:59PM on Friday 6th July 2018 will be entered into the prize draw to win the £1000 cash prize.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary although access to the internet is required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for submissions not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon submitting their details through the online form. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The applicable number of winners will be chosen for each prize listed in clause 5 from the submissions received within the valid entry time by a random draw performed by a computer between 09:01AM and 17:00PM the next working day following the day on which that prize was available “see Prize Draw Dates/Times” in clause 5.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry). If the winner do not respond to the Promoter after a total of three (3) attempts of contact, and fourteen (14) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- m-ticket prizes will be sent directly to the winners m-ticket account within thirty (30) days of being notified of their win.
- Winners of m-tickets will be required to sign up to Arriva’s free m-ticketing application in order to receive their prize if they have not already done so. In the event that the winner is unable to download the m-ticketing application he/she should contact the Promoter to agree alternative arrangements.
- The Arriva m-ticket prizes are subject to subject to Arriva’s conditions of carriage available here (https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/about-us/conditions-of-carriage/) and Arriva’s m-ticket terms and conditions, available at the following link: https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/bus-tickets/m-ticket/m-ticket-terms-and-conditions/ (“m-ticket Terms”). Words and expressions which are defined in the m-ticket terms will have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions. Please ensure that you are willing to be bound by these regulations before entering the Arriva CTBW Prize Draw.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within thirty five (35) of days after the Closing Date (Friday 6th July 2018).
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All Prizes will be supplied by Arriva Plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any entry action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any entry and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.