Catch the Bus Week 1000 Free Day tickets per day promotion: terms and conditions
- Promoter: Arriva plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- This offer is open to residents of, and visitors to, the United Kingdom.
- The promotion: During Catch the Bus Week customers will be able to claim 1 (one) of 1000 Arriva adult day m-tickets that will be available across our regions everyday at 9:30AM from Monday 2nd July 2018 to Sunday 8th July 2018.
- Limited stocks available. There will be 1000 free Arriva Adult Day tickets available split across our regions (excluding Greenline) everyday at 9:30AM from Monday 2nd July 2018 and Sunday 8th July 2018.
- To qualify for this offer, you must claim a specific “Arriva CTBW ticket” via the Arriva m-ticket app, enter the promotional code “CTBW” to travel for free and complete the transaction.
- Tickets will be available to claim at 9.30AM each day between Monday 2nd July 2018 and Sunday 8th July 2018.
- Qualifying tickets can be used for travel between 9.30 AM on Monday 2nd July 2018 and 23:59 PM on Sunday 8th July 2018 (the CTBW period).
- Claim of the specified “Arriva CTBW ticket” with the use of the promotional code: “CTBW” allows the user one free adult day ticket.
- CTBW promotional tickets can be claimed and used for travel within the following regions:
The following regions accept CTBW promotional tickets between 2nd July 2018 – 8th July 2018 North East Yorkshire North West Wales Midlands Beds and Bucks Herts and Essex Kent and Surrey
- The ticket and promotional code are to be used together, and can only be used once per handset within the CTBW period.
- The offer is redeemed upon presentation of a Qualifying Ticket to an Arriva bus driver when boarding the bus on the relevant day of travel (provided that this is between 9.30AM on Monday 2nd July 2018 and 23:59PM on Sunday 8th July 2018), and shall be deemed invalid after this point. Qualifying Tickets must be claimed on the mobile ticket facility (Arriva m-ticket) and customers must show this screen to the driver when boarding the bus.
- If not redeemed, Qualifying Tickets will automatically lapse at 23:59 on Sunday 8th July 2018.
- The purchase of a Qualifying Ticket by Arriva is strictly subject to Arriva’s m-ticket terms and conditions, available at the following link: https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (“m-ticket Terms”). Words and expressions which are defined in the m-ticket terms will have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions.
- Arriva accepts no responsibility for claims not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- Qualifying Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions of Arriva. Claim of a Qualifying Ticket does not give preferential rights of access.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer without prior notification.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any submission and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any claims it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
Ticket claim process:
This is detailed through a video at the following link: arrivabus.co.uk/ctbw or follow the steps below:
Step 1 - Download the Arriva m-ticket app and register your personal and payment details
Step 2 - Click ‘Buy tickets’ on the app dashboard - Don’t worry you we won’t take a payment
Step 3 - Select the region you want to travel in, then select the new and special CTBW zone
Step 4 - Make sure the ticket type selected is adult or all types
Step 5 - Click ‘Buy Now’ on the special CTBW adult ticket, this will take you straight to checkout.
Step 6 - Once at the checkout enter the promocode ‘CTBW’ and press + to get your ticket for free.
Step 7 – Click ‘Choose payment method’. The purchase won’t cost you anything you just need to click complete.
Step 8 – The screen will say ‘Thank you’ and that the payment has been successful. From here you’ll be able to access your free ticket.
Step 9 – There are only 1000 free tickets available each day across all our regions. Once all have gone a pop up box will appear that will read: ‘Sorry. This promotion code is not valid.’