Student Survival Mega Bundle Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Arriva plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
- The promotion is open to all HE and FE students resident in the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of the promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Arriva ‘Student Survival Mega Bundle’.
- Anyone who does not match this criteria may not be entered into the prize draw.
- All customers who purchase a student ticket via the Arriva m-ticket app or the Arriva UK bus website (https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/), between 00:01 AM on 7th August 2017 and 23:59 PM on 8th October 2017 are automatically entered into the Arriva ‘Student Survival Mega Bundle’ promotion. Please note: SCHOLAR ticketholders are excluded from automatic entry into this promotion.
- Eligible entrants (holders of Student or Scholar tickets aged 16 or above) may enter the Arriva ‘Student Survival Mega Bundle’ promotion by filling in our online form here: (www.arrivabus.co.uk/student-survival-mega-bundle).
- Additionally eligible students can also enter at any of the fresher fair events Arriva will be attending. To see the events Arriva will be attending please see here: (https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/student).
- The promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Entries will only be valid if received from 00:01 AM on 7th August 2017 to 23:59 PM on 8th October 2017 (Promotional Period), entries received outside of this timeframe will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- Only one entry per individual is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt any duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
- One winner from the database will be chosen at random from a draw performed by a computer on the 9th October 2017 between 09:01AM – 17:00 PM.
- The winner will be notified within seven working days from 9th October 2017.
- The winner of the Arriva ‘student survival mega bundle’ will win the following.
|The Arriva ‘Student Survival Mega Bundle’ includes the following:
|1 x iPad
|1 x Samsung LED HD 1080p Smart TV 22” with Freeview
|1 x £25 Amazon gift card
|1 x £25 iTunes gift card
|1 x WONDERBOOM Bluetooth Speaker
|1 x Fitbit Charge 2 Heart rate and fitness wristband
|1 x £25 Netflix Gift card
|1 x Student Box SB005 Kitchen Essentials, University Student 27-Piece Kitchen Set
|1 x Epson Expression Home XP-245 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
|1 x SUCK UK Clocky
|1 x Student Bargain hamper
|1 x £25 one4all gift card
- If the bundle is won by an entrant aged under 18 then an alternative prize for the ‘Student Box SB005 Kitchen Essentials, University Student 27-Piece Kitchen Set’ will be provided.
- Prizes will be supplied by Cogent Elliot, Hampton Lane, Meriden, Coventry CV7 7LL
- Entrants not currently on the Arriva UK bus marketing communication database must be aware that entering the promotion by supplying personal data captured during the course of this promotion will be kept by Arriva UK bus, and will be used for marketing and promotional activity, unless entrants have opted out when filling in the online form.
- Winners will be subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Supplier and/or any related third parties in respect of the prize (i.e gift cards) and it is the responsibility of the winner to familiarise themselves with such terms and conditions.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of a prize (other than delivery of the same in accordance with these terms) will be the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter after a total of 3 attempts of contact, and 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner’s name and country can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] by 5th November 2017.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.