Birthday Card competition terms and conditions
- The competition is run by Arriva UK Bus Ltd, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP
- The competition is not open to employees of Arriva (and their immediate families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the competition.
- By entering this competition, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published.
- The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the competition prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond their control, without prior notification.
- No purchase is necessary.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the competition prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their entry form by 5.30pm on 3rd March 2018, replacement winner(s) will be selected at Promoter's discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited.
- The first name and country of the competition prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Smoking Gun PR, 3rd Floor, 64 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BN, United Kingdom.
- All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the competition will have such an effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw Prize.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions.
- Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
Use of data
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
- Data collected for this competition will not be stored. It will only be used for the administering the competition – No data shared with 3rd parties.