Travelling together is better
Travel for £1 in Watford during Great Big Green Week
It’s Great Big Green Week and we’re supporting Watford Borough Council inspire the public to make positive changes for the planet.
All this week from 18th – 26th September you can travel around Watford for just £1 per journey when you use ArrivaClick*. Using ride-sharing software we connect your journey with other passengers heading in the same direction and that’s great for the environment because when we travel together we help reduce our carbon footprint.
There are a range of exciting events taking place throughout the week including litter picking and a Watford Allotments food and wildlife walk. To find out more about what’s going on visit Green Watford.
What are you waiting for? Just download the ArrivaClick – Watford app, select your pick up and drop off points and we'll connect you with the nearest ArrivaClick vehicle. You can then track your driver in real time, make your way to the pick-up point and pay with the app; no cash needed.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
ArrivaClick - Watford The Great Big Green Week £1 Promotional Offer Ticket Offer Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Offer is Arriva Plc whose registered office is at, 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK ("Arriva").
2. The offer is for £1 travel per journey purchased on ArrivaClick services within the ArrivaClick Watford zone (https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/arrivaclick/arrivaclick-watford) during the Promotional Period (the “Offer”).
3. For the purpose of these terms and conditions “Promotional Period” shall mean between 18 and 26 September 2021 inclusive (hours of operation are 6am - 10pm Monday to Thursday, 6am - 11pm Friday and Saturday and 8am - 9pm Sunday).
4. This Offer is open to residents of the UK who hold a UK bank account.
5. To redeem this Offer you will need to have downloaded the ArrivaClick Mobile – Watford Application (the “App”) and created an account. The Offer is available to both existing and new account holders.
6. Please note, individuals between the ages of 16 to 18 years must have consent from their parent or guardian to download the App and create an account. Minors under 16 years are able to use the App if a parent has given them consent and provided card details for payment. Alternatively, parents can book on behalf of a child and provide a unique 4 digit code to show or tell the driver. If bookings are made on behalf of a child then the child must have the passenger code to provide to the driver in order to travel.
7. The Offer price of £1.00 will be shown to you on the App prior to booking your journey in accordance with these terms and conditions. You will be charged when your journey is complete.
8. There are no restrictions on the number of journeys that can be made using the Offer during the Promotional Period, however all travel is subject to availability.
10. Cancellation fees and no show fees may apply should you cancel a booking or not show up to receive a booking, please see https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/arrivaclick/arrivaclick-terms-and-condition… for further details.
11. Individuals are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon participating in the Offer.
12. Please see https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/arrivaclick/arrivaclick---privacy-policy-wa… for information about how your personal data will be used when participating in this Offer.
13. The Offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
14. Arriva reserves the right to amend, terminate or suspend the Offer at any time should circumstances beyond its reasonable control make it necessary to do so.
15. This Offer is governed by English law and participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Places to visit in Watford
ArrivaClick is the smarter way to get around Watford.
Covering the town centre, Warner Bros Studios at Leavesden, Watford Football Club, and many surrounding areas and places to visit.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to driver shortages we are experiencing service disruption across Watford and some of our customers are struggling to book a ride. Our incredible driver team are working hard to keep as many services as possible going during this challenging time and we would like to thank our customers for their patience, we know how frustrating service disruption can be.