Department for Work & Pensions
Great offers for Department for Work & Pensions High Wycombe
Arriva and DWP High Wycombe have joined together to offer staff and employees some great value on local Arriva bus travel.
Pay even less for travel by purchasing a yearly ticket but pay for it monthly with a direct debit.
Free child travel (for up to 2 children) at weekends and on bank holidays when travelling with an Employer Travel Club season ticket holder.
What’s on offer?
4 Weekly ticket price
ETC Monthly price
|High Wycombe Plus||
|High Wycombe Town||
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2 step process to sign-up to the Employers Travel Club:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online choosing your zone and complete the direct debit information!
To purchase an annual ticket via Direct Debit, Complete the on-line application form by clicking here (You will need your bank/card details and payroll number)
*Payments are taken on the 1st or 15th of each month.
* For payments on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and commence on 10th of the month.
*Payments made on the 15th are dispatched and commence on 25th of each month.
**Only one direct debit date may be available to select for payment at a time. If your required date is not available to select, please try again the following day or email [email protected]
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or about which zone you need please email [email protected]
To see how much you can possibly save by leaving the car at home and travelling to work by bus,
To access a list of Arriva timetables
For more information about using our m-ticket app
- This ticket promotion is for the employees of the Department for Work & Pensions (High Wycombe). People purchasing tickets will have their employee status checked on a monthly basis. People travelling on tickets purchased under this scheme and who are not employees of the Department for Work & Pensions (High Wycombe) will have their tickets confiscated. Arriva also reserve the right to change the promotion code at 48 hours notice, any new code will be displayed on this page.
- All Zones ticket covers all Arriva local buses but does not include Green Line services to and from London, services operated under contract to Transport for London and certain other contracted services.
- Saving based on the cost of buying an annual through the Employer Travel Club compared to the equivalent annual price of purchasing 13 x 4 weekly tickets over 52 weeks at the original price.
- Travel limited to the specified zone(s) of your ticket.
- Free travel for up to two children at weekends and Bank Holidays when travelling with the ticket holder.