Sefton Council are members of the Arriva's Employer Travel Club, offering employees savings on their bus travel.
The Employer Travel Club enables staff to benefit from:
- Pay less for travel each week by purchasing a yearly ticket and pay for it monthly by direct debit.
- FREE child travel (For up to 2 children) at weekends and bank holidays when travelling with the Employer Travel Club ticket holder.
All tickets issued through the Employer Travel Club have a special marking. This ticket MUST be shown to the driver on all journeys.
The season ticket savings for the North West are as follows;
|All Area North West (inc North Wales)||£615||£51.25|
Monthly amount is taken by direct debit and your ticket will be dispatched on payment being processed successfully.
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2 step process to sign-up to the Employers Travel Club:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and complete the direct debit information by clicking here.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Payments taken on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and will commence on the 10th of the month.
- Payments taken on the 15th, tickets are dispatched and will commence on the 25th of the month.
- Only one direct debit date will show at one time. If the date you require is not available to select, please try again later or email [email protected] for help.
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or about which zone you need please email [email protected]