Cheshire West and Chester Council
Cheshire West and Chester Council are members of the Arriva Employer Travel Club, offering employees savings on their bus travel.
The Employer Travel Club enables staff to benefit from:
- Pay less for travel each week by purchasing a yearly ticket and pay for it monthly by direct debit.
- FREE child travel (For up to 2 children) at weekends and bank holidays when travelling with the Employer Travel Club ticket holder.
All tickets issued through the Employer Travel Club have a special marking. This ticket MUST be shown to the driver on all journeys.
The season ticket savings for the North West are as follows;
|All Area North West England
and North Wales
Monthly amount is taken by direct debit and your ticket will be dispatched on payment being processed successfully.
How the scheme works
It is a simple 2 step process to sign-up to the Employers Travel Club:
STEP 1: Order your ticket online by choosing your zone and complete the direct debit information by clicking here.
- Payments are taken on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Payments taken on the 1st, tickets are dispatched and will commence on the 10th of the month.
- Payments taken on the 15th, tickets are dispatched and will commence on the 25th of the month.
- Only one direct debit date will show at one time. If the date you require is not available to select, please try again later or email [email protected] for help.
STEP 2: Receive your season ticket in the post each month.
If you have any queries about the Employer Travel Club or about which zone you need please email [email protected]