Join the Employer Travel Club
Travel for as little as £2.29 per day
A great travel deal for Anglia Ruskin University employees
Arriva and Anglia Ruskin University have joined together to offer savings on your Arriva bus travel.
What's in it for you…
- Unlimited Arriva bus travel in the zone of your choice
- Spread the payments - pay monthly by Direct Debit
- Take up to 2 children with you FREE on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays (excludes m-tickets)
- No more hunting for a parking space or paying for parking
- Just sit back, relax and enjoy some ‘me-time’
- Free Wifi and charging points on many of our buses. Catch up on social media or your emails
- You can have your ticket delivered to your mobile with the Arriva m-ticket app
- No need to find change to pay your bus fare each day
- Track your bus in real time with the Arriva Bus app
All you need to do…
- Decide which ticket zone you need – check the ticket zone maps if you’re unsure
- Sign up to the Arriva Direct Debit monthly payment scheme (you'll receive a confirmation email to confirm your details)
- Receive your ticket every month, either direct to your mobile phone or as a standard ticket through the post
Tickets and savings
|Ticket zone||ETC monthly price||Normal 4-Weekly Saver price||Look how much you save each month||Equivalent price per day*|
|Essex and Stortford||£69.17||£83.00||£13.83||£2.29||Sign up now|
* Equivalent price per day is annual ETC price spread over 362 operating days.
Things you need to know
- You can choose either the 1st or the 15th of the month for your Direct Debit payment
- Choose which ticket format you prefer – mobile or standard
- Payments on the 1st – ticket starts 12th expires 11th following month (Standard tickets)
- Payments on the 15th – ticket starts 27th expires 26th following month (Standard tickets)
- Mobile tickets start 5 working days after payment has been taken. You MUST activate this ticket to use.
- If you need to cancel your Direct Debit please do so with your bank.
- Arriva will not offer any refunds if a Direct Debit has not been cancelled in time