Changes to bus services in Watford
On Sunday 9th May, many of the Arriva bus services in Watford will be improved. This is great news for everybody: customers who use the bus regularly, those who only use it occasionally. If you have not been on a bus for a while, then now is time to try our services out.
More buses, more often, more reason to travel by bus.
- Buses up to every 10 minutes between Watford and Rickmansworth
- Buses up to every 15 minutes between Watford and St Albans
- Buses up to every 10 minutes between Watford and Hemel Hempstead
- Buses up to every 12 minutes on service 1
- Buses up to every 12 minutes on service 10
- 50% more buses to the hospital
On this site you will find everything you need to know about the changes including timetables, maps and ticket information. Keep checking back as new information is being added all the time.
Listed by area or by service number, find out how the changes and improvements will affect you
Download the new timetables for services changing on 9th May
It’s time for creative bus users in Watford to showcase their talent and celebrate the launch of brand new bus services in the area.
We have planned some great day trips for all the family. Take a trip with Arriva to the seaside, some great cities and some fabulous shopping destinations.