*PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETION CLOSED ON 15TH JULY 2012 - NO FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE VALID*
For your chance to win the £500 shopping spree all you have to do is answer this simple question:
The 202/203 bus serves which city?
Terms and Conditions:
1. There is one prize of £500 that is made up of two parts, a £250 White Rose Shopping Centre shopping spree and a £250 Debenhams shopping spree. The Debenhams prize includes own bought product only; concessions are excluded and all items must be full priced.
2. The competition is open to all, except Arriva staff, White Rose Shopping Centre staff, Debenhams staff, and all their close family and anyone involved in the organisation of the competition.
3. Only one entry per person must be submitted.
4. Entries must be submitted by no later than 23:55 on 15th July 2012.
5. By submitting an entry for the competition you are deemed to have given consent for the entry to be published free of charge by Arriva in all media, including television and internet, for all purposes as it wishes. You may also be required to take part in local publicity relating to the prize win.
6. All entries will be judged by members of Arriva Yorkshire commercial team.
7. The prizes will be as stated. The prizes cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. In the event of the winner being unable to be contacted, after reasonable attempts have been made, or if any is found to be in breach of the rules or fails to take up their prize for any reason, including illness or unavailability, Arriva reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
8. Arriva and the judges’ decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified within 90 days of the close of the competition by either telephone/email, as per the contact details provided in their entry. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted
10. Entrants will be expected to take part in post-competition publicity for Arriva.
11. Arriva reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.